[DeTomaso] Dipstick photos and measurements

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Apr 15 23:42:31 EDT 2012

Ken,

You know that was like throwing a logarithmic function into an otherwise
simple quadratic equation... don't you?  :|

DANG!
Sooooooo..... now we need to throw in the tilt of the engine.  Yes, Ken,
I think you may have a point.  In my case... now that you've brought it
up, I may have to check the level of the engine in the Mach I, then
check the level of the engine in the Pantera.

Then I'll have to fabricate a fixture to tilt the test bed engine in the
garage to the proper tilt (GW?), and rig up an oil pan with a piece of
plexiglass in order to -really- find out the truth.

Unless of course... somebody else already has all the information.
gads!
Asa Jay
:)

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired