[DeTomaso] Edelbrock carbs

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 19:05:13 EDT 2012

I've had 2 Holleys new, right out of the box.  Both worked perfectly.

Wait - make that 4, but the last 2 were on a 2x4 manifold.

I think a lot has to do with the carburetor being clean, and with no leaks.

I don't like the Edelbrock/Carter carburetor.  My complaints are that I like
the look of Holleys better, plus I know how to tune Holleys and I don't want
to relearn.  Neither of my complaints have anything to do with Holleys being
better carburetors.