[DeTomaso] A new Pantera trivia topic: cigarette lighter

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 16:06:40 EDT 2012

Too funny!  Not because it is funny, but because I did the exact SAME THING 5 years ago!  Except I haven't purchased 'new' replacement parts yet. I've made several ebay purchases of supposedly original Pantera lighters, but they were not!  Quite frustrating.

Anyway, just wanted to say "I feel your pain!"  Lesson for the day: Remove the lighter when doing ANY work in the interior of your Pantera.

Cheers!
Garth