[DeTomaso] A new Pantera trivia topic: cigarette lighter

Myron Zadony MZadony at fleetresponse.com
Sun Apr 15 14:34:55 EDT 2012

My cigarette lighter did go up in SMOKE !  I was fixing something by the dash so I threw a towel across the console (lighter) so my elbow would be comfortable.  It depressed the lighter !   You would think a fuse would burn out before the lighter MELTED, well it didn't.

The cost of replacing the lighter with original parts was way over $100 ( some sort of Italian anti smoking policy).  Myron, the other guy in Cleveland