[DeTomaso] A new Pantera trivia topic: cigarette lighter

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Apr 15 12:33:54 EDT 2012

Dear Charlie,

                 Wow.   I think we were in the same Basic Electricity 101
class.  I think the school finally repaired all the damage and its pretty
hard to tell what happened now......!

                 You may well be right.   I have a quick fix that might
become permanent.  When I get back under the console in the future, I will
try the reverse polarity trick.

                               Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles