[DeTomaso] A new Pantera trivia topic: cigarette lighter

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 15 11:38:50 EDT 2012

Does the cigarette lighter have power for the cigarette lighter? i.e. between the bottom pin that the lighter pushes onto and the body of the socket?

I have encountered on a number of occasions the electrical device power adapters do not make contact correctly within the older lighter sockets. Sometimes it's a simple jiggle fix other times a different power adapter.

Good luck
Julian