[DeTomaso] Wheel Bearings GT5-S

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Apr 14 15:23:26 EDT 2012

Charlie,

Something else I don't know if anyone else mentioned... a-arm bushings.
If they are getting worn a little, you'll see it as a motion in the 12-6
position. However, in your case, I'd bet things are just fine and you're
probably seeing normal play.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie