[DeTomaso] Wheel Bearings GT5-S

Roland Jäckel pantera874 at t-online.de
Sat Apr 14 15:17:43 EDT 2012

ok, i bring bearings and stub axels ;-)

Roland

Am 14.04.2012 um 21:12 schrieb "CharlesMcCall" <charlesmccall at gmail.com>:

Thanks all, now there are 2 replies that state that a small amount of
movement is normal so I am beginning to feel more confident.

Rear tire wear (and front tire wear, for that matter, as the amount of play
is roughly the same front and back) is uniform.

The amount of play is really very little – I guess my question was if there
should be zero play (this is not the case) or a small amount. At this point,
I’ll probably press on and ask the experts in Le Mans in a couple of months!

(Note to Le Mans Classic attendeees – if I am not there because all four
wheels fell off due to bearing failure, carry on without me!!)

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe
1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375
<http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=2323>