[DeTomaso] Wheel Bearings GT5-S

Bjoern Flesland bflesland at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 12:20:26 EDT 2012

There should always be "some" play to avoid overheating at high speeds.
The fronts can be adjusted but not the rear ones, AFAIK.
Is there any bearing noise when driving?
If it is I would have replaced bearings.
Have you tracked the car? Then bearings will get worn and there will be
more play.
Cheers Bjoern