[DeTomaso] Front Trunk

Scott Carpenter scscottc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 07:42:23 EDT 2012

Thanks for all the very helpful suggestions.. I plan to "get in there" this
weekend and see how it goes.  I can see I have a little bit of surface rust
in the areas that the felt is worn off.  I will check under the trunk to
see if someone put anything under there like Mike Drew mentions.

Once I get this done and the brake and clutch master cylinders back on I
will be back on the road!! Looking forward to driving my Pantera again.
I've been too distracted by the other Italians in the garage.

Scott