[DeTomaso] Looking for trusted mechanic in SoCal to help put Pantera back on the road after 20 years in storage...

Michael Saunders lemonlaw99 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 17:45:36 EDT 2012

We have a 1971 Pantera which has been in storage for 20 years.  It won
awards for its pristine condition and has not been driven very much after a
full body off restoration.  My Father passed away in July and I am helping
my Mother get it ready to put on the market.  We are seeking referrals to a
trusted mechanic with experience working on Panteras who can help us go
through the car and perform the usual tasks associated with taking a
vehicle out of storage, i.e., change fluids, check engine and brakes,
etc...

We can have the car transported to any shop in Southern California.
Location is not as important as reputation and fair pricing.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mike Saunders
1901 First Avenue, first floor
San Diego, CA 92101
Cell:  (619) 992-5872
lemonlaw99 at gmail.com

--
LAW OFFICES OF MICHAEL A. SAUNDERS
California Lemon Law Attorneys
email:  lemonlaw99 at gmail.com
www.LemonLawCalifornia.com

Proud Supporter of the following organizations:
Kawasaki Disease Foundation<http://www.kdfoundation.org/forms/kdfbrochure.pdf>
YMCA Adventure Guide Program <http://eckecamp.org/pub/adventure_guides/>
Flying Samaritans <http://www.flyingsamaritans.org>
United Way/Tinsel Triathlon <http://www.tinseltriathlon.com/>