[DeTomaso] Any interest in dual (no booster) brake MC conversion?

Guido deTomaso guido_detomaso at prodigy.net
Thu Apr 12 15:16:32 EDT 2012

Didn't mean to throw a hand grenade here and then run away.  But I did.

Seems like the Europeans are way ahead on their understanding of physics, think
I noted this 7 or 8 year ago.  Reminds me of one of my favorite riddles:

"How many white European males does it take to make a light bulb?"  Answer far
below.

Ken, maybe this can jump-start your project:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/pts/2942308400.html

Also seems like a good reference would be the F40 ... IIRC Mike Drew knows a guy
with one; the pedal ratio, MC and caliper piston # and diameters would be a
handy comparison.

GD

Answer: Eight ( Ampere, Coulomb, Faraday, Hertz, Joule, Ohm, Volt and Watt )