[DeTomaso] Front Trunk

klckmac at msn.com klckmac at msn.com
Thu Apr 12 12:31:12 EDT 2012

Scott,

I recently did the same thing, just carefully worked the edges and was able to pull the old felt out easily, probably due to the fact the adhesive was pretty old. I then went to work on the metal surfaces with a sander and wire brush. Next will be POR metal prep, them POR 15, followed by some thin, insulating/sound deadening sheets, then re-felt.

Ken M.