[DeTomaso] Oil Restrictors Question

sean mundy seanmundy at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 15:30:45 EDT 2012

This has got to be the most confusing topic I've run into in my quest to build a 408c.
After spending many hours on various forums I am totally befuddled by the massive amounts of conflicting and differing recommendations.
I could blow up the engine with them, or without them.  At this point I wish I had never heard about oil restrictors!!!!
The plan for my 408 was to use roller cam/lifters/rockers.
I'm sure many of you have run into the same dilemma.
Whom do you trust or believe?
Thanks, Sean