[DeTomaso] FS: 2-new 295/50/15" Toyo Proxes ST tires (never mounted)

Kerry Maguire kerrymaguire at att.net
Wed Apr 11 13:03:01 EDT 2012

There tires have a manufacturing date of the 12th week of 2007. They are new and have never been mounted.

This is the second of 2 sets I purchased as spares for #5606. I gave the 1st set to the buyer of my car.

See the pic below for how they look on a standard width Pantera. A good tire match for the front of the car is the Toyo Proxes 4.

Best offer over $400, f.o.b. northern San Diego County.

http://poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=12525&g2_imageViewsIndex=1

http://poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=12528&g2_imageViewsIndex=1

Please e mail to: kerrymaguire (at) att (dot) net.

Regards,

Kerry Maguire