[DeTomaso] really dumb question about oil

Greg Milnar gbmilnar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 01:30:48 EDT 2012

I believe that many readers would like to know the correct length of the
dipstick tube between the 351C block and tube end along with the correct
length of the dipstick from the stop to the add mark.  These measurements
negate the need the calculate the correct oil volume for different pans.

Thank you,
Greg