[DeTomaso] Front Trunk

Scott Carpenter scscottc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 11:14:53 EDT 2012

So I am in the process of replacing my brake booster and master cylinder as
well as the clutch master cylinder.  While I have everything out I figure
it is a good time to refresh the black felt covering the trunk area.   My
plan is to remove the old stuff and then paint the trunk area with POR,
then install the new felt over that.

At the moment I don't yet have a plan for removing the old felt other than
a scraper or heat gun or both...Before I get started this afternoon I was
wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions for removing the old felt.

Thanks,
Scott