[DeTomaso] Selling Exhaust System

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 00:21:18 EDT 2012

I bought near new ceramic coated headers and have the matching muffler.  The headers are 1 3/4 and the pipes to the mufflers are 2 inch, not for a high HP motor.  I need bungs for O2 sensors and it appears the modifications will mess up the ceramic coating pretty bad and I have another system that is not coated yet, so it makes sense to sell these and have the others coated after the bungs are welding in.  I'd like to get $400 and can email photos.

Ken