[DeTomaso] Details on the last Mangustas being built in Germany

JEFFREY COBB zumzum at cox.net
Mon Apr 9 19:58:34 EDT 2012

Good morning Tom,
Just two left before departing Italy for Louisiana.
Have you ever heard of any Mangusta being built in Germany. If so then mine, which was one of the last built would have been.
All is well and Toly Arutunoff is coming and Robert Cumberford maybe showing up.
We will know more on Tuesday. I will pick you at the airport Wednesday.
Have a safe trip, still have not found you a deTomaso to ride/drive in for the cruise.
Basically no deTomasos in the area.

Jeff

Jeff Cobb
Cell 225-907-4514