[DeTomaso] One Restoration by Hodges

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 13:48:22 EDT 2012

Bjoern,

Here is one car Tommy Hodges restored:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNLS01807/RTHPNLS0
1807.asp

It looks better in person than in the photos.

BTW  This car is for sale, I believe.

Chuck Melton

May I ask who Tommy Hodges is?
Sorry for not knowing but I haven't seen that name here before!
Cheers Bjoern

Den 7. apr. 2012 kl. 09:42 skrev JDeRyke at aol.com:

> If it was my 'Goose & I couldn't do it mystelf, there are several
restorers, all in CA IMHO. Don Byars, Steve Wilkinson or Tommy Hodges. All
are experienced with DeTomasos, all have contacts for the necessary parts
which are uncommon, and all have major-league bodywork and chassis skills.
All three had drop-dead-gorgeous Panteras on display at last year's Fun
Rally. Good luck- ,J Deryke
No virus found in this message.