[DeTomaso] OBX Mufflers available again, straight tip, slash cut

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Apr 7 09:36:46 EDT 2012

No, they should make darn sure what they are selling is exactly what
they are selling.

They offered me a discount coupon with the refund, which tells me that
it wasn't about the shipping cost.  If it had been, I don't think they
would have offered what amounted to extra money back to me.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA