[DeTomaso] Headers for stock heads.... DRAT!

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Apr 6 23:11:58 EDT 2012

To all my Pantera brothers who responded to my initial call for a set of
Headers to fit stock heads....
Thank you so much for responding.  I think I got half a dozen offers and
I appreciate every one.

Unfortunately, the impetus for me needing the headers right now has
fallen through.  I had purchased a set of exactly what I wanted on ebay,
but they apparently didn't know what they were selling and didn't
actually have what I wanted. <insert primal screaming here>  So now I'm
not getting any new mufflers and instead I'm getting a refund.

I will however, -keep- all your names and emails and may be contacting
you again if the need arises.
My apologies, and than you for your understanding.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA