[DeTomaso] OBX Mufflers available again, straight tip, slash cut

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Fri Apr 6 16:39:57 EDT 2012

Asa Jay, sorry for late answer, I have them on my Pantera:

Installed them last winter (at the same time as my Ferrari friend installed
his new exhaust that by the way cost 20x what mine cost :-)). Mike
recommended them, and I'm happy having them, car still sounds good. I
actually put them on to lower the noise level. The previous Flowmasters were
LOUD, there was a boom in the cabin at 2500 rpm that was almost physically
unpleasant, that's gone now, and it still makes more noise than anything on
the street in my country. Still have the Flowmasters if anybody wants max
free-flow and noise...

Mikael