[DeTomaso] POCA Fun Rally Update (forward2)

Rick Shawver rick.shawver at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 16:13:33 EDT 2012

Opps... Here's the shorter version I should have forwarded...

Good morning,
With under three weeks left, before the big show.  Wild Horse Pass is
busting at the seams with Fun Rally participants, we have filled the
first block, they released a second block, we filled that.  Now, they
are sold out.  Wow!!!  All the overflow is being sent to the Courtyard
at 1100 S. Price(480-855-8600).  The last count I have from Judy as of
monday is 240, she had to take a break from opening letters and making
buttons.  We are well beyond the Reno numbers, congrates to all.