[DeTomaso] Windshield Gasket

B. Seib oldwheel at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 6 16:11:31 EDT 2012

Rob

I don't know the quality of the gaskets these people sell. They do have an
OEM windshield listed at $1400. The gasket is $269.

Barry

http://reoriginals.com/detomaso.aspx

---
Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 11:29:37 CDT 2012 wrote:

Rob,

Jacques at Maserati Source in CA has both styles listed on Ebay currently, I
don't know the quality of the gaskets, but his ball joints etc. are all oem.
Drop him a note and he can often do better direct than the Ebay pricing that
has to account for fees.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DETOMASO-PANTERA-WINDSHIELD-RUBBER-1971-AND-UP-/1904
07128822?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2c552636f6

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DETOMASO-PANTERA-RARE-OEM-WINDSHIELD-RUBBER-72-AND-U
P-/310277655228?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item483df
d4abc

http://www.maseratisource.com

Julian