[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 93, Issue 6-Rear brace

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 11:38:05 EDT 2012

I agree with Gary about tying everything to the cage
I never thought my car would be much of a track car
but the performance was better than my GT350r Mustang
track car,   I finally got rid of the mustang

Maybe when I decide to freshen the motor I will look at
doing some more cage work although things seem to be
holding together.. just a little bondo cracking

I also pinned my deck from the underside..copied Larry Finch
and that also helps things from moving around out back
I got tired of replacing the rear latches as they kept breaking
after tracking the car hard

Bob Benson