[DeTomaso] Proportioning Valve recommendations

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Apr 6 07:21:27 EDT 2012

I did what JD did when I first got my car because the front trunk brake
lines and shuttle valve would not hold pressure. The gauges and bias
adjustment value work as planned, but with stock brakes and big tires, my
car will not lock up under any conditions so the valve stays fully open all
the time. It stops, but not near well enough for me and is on the list to
upgrade.