[DeTomaso] Proportioning Valve recommendations

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Apr 5 17:40:34 EDT 2012

I think we've seen the conversation before... take the stock prop
valve off and chuck it.

Alright... what to replace it with?

For a stock Pantera, with stock calipers and a stock Master cylinder,
what is the best replacement proportioning valve, how do you best
plumb it and what is the best way to adjust it?

Asa Jay

Quoting RCBSONS1 at aol.com:

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home