[DeTomaso] 2012 Summer Summit Update

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:25:01 EDT 2012

The 2012 Summer Summit is just a few days over two months away and I need
to seek
out accommodations for all those coming, so if you're thinking about it,
please let me
know so that I find exactly what we need.

All are invited to attend, for more info, please visit my website at
www.michaelspantera.com
Even if you have to bring a non-Pantera, join in for some fun.

June 8,9,10, 2012   NC/GA mtns.  Exact Hotel Location TBD.

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia