[DeTomaso] NPC - Penetrating oils test

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:58:04 EDT 2012

The ATF Acetone mixture does indeed work great.  Thee only problem I've found is storage.  The acetone evaporates
quickly and also builds pressure in a hot garage.  That sort of eliminates a plastic squirt bottle as the normal container.
I keep it in the metal Acetone can or just mix it up when I need it.

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa