[DeTomaso] Any interest in dual (no booster) brake MC conversion?

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Thu Apr 5 02:46:12 EDT 2012

Nice paper!

It is interesting to see this paragraph about the prop valve:

---
Due to the design of this valve, it should never be used on the front
circuit because force output on the front should always directly respond
to driver input without any limitation.
---

The prop valve design in the Pantera is really bad, but we all know
that. The problem is that without the valve, the brake system becomes
even more unbalanced.

I guess it is time to address the bad brake balance, where way too much
go to the front brakes.

Cheers,
Thomas