[DeTomaso] NPC - Penetrating oils test

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Apr 4 16:39:31 EDT 2012

It appears Acetone is readily available at Napa (and probably other
auto parts chains).  As little as one quart for about $15.  And who
doesn't have a bottle of ATF just hanging out in the garage?

But why didn't they test Original Formula Coca-Cola?

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home