[DeTomaso] (no subject)

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Apr 4 14:07:21 EDT 2012

I'm no expert, but it seems to me that the stress of attaching the
cross-member in place with the car jacked up would be far less than the
stress placed on that area during sport driving (in either case) if the
cross-member truly does its job. Wouldn't it be more appropriate to
consider which way the force gets applied to the car geometry and whether
or not that force benefits or hurts nominal driving in each case?