[DeTomaso] No start

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:18:27 EDT 2012

At the risk of getting slapped next time I see you....

You _do_ have gas in the fuel tank, right?

All of what you suggest could be the problem. You can eliminate them one by
one pretty easily.

You can unhook the line from the carburetor and put the end in a container
and then have someone crank the engine briefly. Got gas coming out? Fuel
pump is probably OK.

Is it a Holley? Take the plugs out of the side of the bowls and check to
see if gas is there.
If so, then the jets could be plugged.

Try that stuff first.

FWIW,