[DeTomaso] gas tank float switch

richard bosch theemonkey at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 00:19:26 EDT 2012

               Is this bend downward toward the bottom of the tank a
smallish or medium size bend----just to give me the basic range of this
tweak?
Do small bends.Maybe an inch difference at the float.It takes very little bending to make a difference.Use both hands on the arm.One to hold it and the other hand more towards the float to bend,so you do not put any force on the sender itself like Bill mentioned.