[DeTomaso] gas tank float switch

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 22:43:55 EDT 2012

Chuck,

To raise the readings on the gauge, bend the float arm toward the  bottom
of the tank. This will make the float move closer to the upper sender  limit
when released and this will cause the gauge to read closer to FULL. When
bending the float arm hold the float arm in two places. Do not bend the float
arm against the resistance of the float arm pivot and the sender  stop.

Have fun  today,

sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 4/3/2012 7:27:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,