[DeTomaso] red wire

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 13:39:03 EDT 2012

In a message dated 4/2/12 22 20 31, SOBill at aol.com writes:

> I can't tell you where the condenser fan relay is located on  early cars.
> Perhaps someone on the forum can tell us both where all three of the  AC
> related relays are located on early cars?

No can do, because the early cars didn't have as many A/C relays.   The
later cars used one relay to control the fan at the rear, and another one to
actuate the clutch on the compressor, while the early cars used a single relay
to do both.

The A/C relays on the two-pod-dash cars are all located on the relay panel,
which is upside down under the dash, in front of the glovebox.