[DeTomaso] gas tank float switch

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 11:15:31 EDT 2012

The Fiat X-19 fuel sender unit is almsot identical to the Pantera one and many people were using that when the Pantera units were unobtainium, but since Wilkinson has had repro's made the cost is actually very reasonable. A Fiat X19 unit is proably rarer than a Pantera one at this point, maybe someone should post that on the Fiat forum, although not sure how many of the X-19's are left, they fell apart in front of your eyes.

Julian