[DeTomaso] Just the Facts

Mike Murray mjm at knology.net
Mon Apr 2 16:35:26 EDT 2012

Thanks to all that responded to the survey. I got my confirmation notice over the weekend that my car has been selected as one of the 100 cars for this years Kiawah Island Motoring Retreat on April 21st. They are also having a gala at the Cassique Club house the night before and will be displaying 20 of the 100 cars.The majority of the proceeds that evening will go to the MUSC Children's Hospital.  No word yet on whether mine has been selected for this showing.  Thanks again,  Mike

Mike Murray
American Dock & Marine Construction, Inc.
(843) 795-2999
www.americandock.net