[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 93, Issue 2-Cleveland heads

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 11:47:07 EDT 2012

My Pontiac Canted Valve Roland Racing heads are a direct
copy of a Cleveland head.. valve cover gaskets are Cleveland
but rockers are set up for Big Block Chivy

When building my Dart Windsor stroker I wanted a tall single
plane manifold like my old Parker funnelweb I had on the Cleveland
My engine builder kept asking me if I want it to look pretty or if
I wanted it to pull out of the corners... pulling out of the corners
won out with a victor jr. dual plane manifold
Still no screen on it as I think a big air filter (4" tall oval) is what a
big
motor needs.. garbage in and garbage out

Bob Benson