[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 93, Issue 2-Epoxy floors

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 11:38:16 EDT 2012

We had our painting sub do our shop floor in Epoxy.. it was
cleaned, ground and filled on a 50 year old concrete floor that
was a machine shop, body shop, etc in past lives.   Cleaning is
the most important thing... It has held up great but I do have a couple
of Stains from leaking floor jacks

The worst part is we did it in a light Grey with blue, white and black flecs
of paint.. It really looks great and clean when dirty but the drawback is it
not only hides dirt it can hide any bolt or nut you drop on the floor as it
blends in.. would not do that again in a working shop..

Car tires, jacks etc do not seem to tear things up...but it will scratch
some
if you drag things across it

Bob Benson