[DeTomaso] Side Gills - Painting and/or Removing

Jim Gray grayjim at cox.net
Sun Apr 1 23:32:53 EDT 2012

The attached bolts holding the gills in place can be reached by removing the
rear splash shields and reaching up into the fender.  You can't see them but
you can feel them and the nuts are not hard to remove.  You can replace the
plastic pin holders with ordinary plastic push-into-the wall screw anchors.
Go to ACE and find the right size.

JMPE
Jim Gray