[DeTomaso] NPC: Painting Garage Floors

Brian Dudley bd8134 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 23:04:02 EDT 2012

A great resource is www.garagejournal.com. There are a lot of manufacturers and suppliers who contribute plus real users. I used a product from Wolverine which is a high quality epoxy after I saw a friends floor. Search for user FFPL for his story and pictures. I used pretty much the same color but I used a different clear with special grit to stop it being slippery.
Dropped suspension arms, wheeling trolley jacks, welded on it and it still looks great. It stops the floor from feeling cold and damp, reflects the light and brings a smile to your face when you open the garage door. I have tried different floor coating this is by far the best i have used, it did take a lot of work though.