[DeTomaso] Any interest in dual (no booster) brake MCconversion?

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Apr 1 21:24:25 EDT 2012

Dear Will,

           Please consider that the following is from a complete brake
ignoramus with only a smattering of knowledge.

          Egad.  You may be on to something that using the stock brake pedal
with a non-boosted manual brake master cylinder may account for their
reputation (IMHO--see above) of disappointing results.   You may well be on
to something that the proper brake pedal arrangement for proper leverage on
a non boosted manual brake master cylinder could account for those modified
systems that work as planned.

          I am keen to learn how your system and Ken's system work in the
real world once they're completed and street tested.  Please let me know, if
you can remember.

         Oh-----yes.  Cindy is such a *nice* girl.  Sigh.

                       Warmest regards, Chuck Engles