[DeTomaso] (no subject)

Brian mazdastuff at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 21:22:56 EDT 2012

I whole heartedly agree.  Mike & Lori flew to Houston to join us at our Pig Roast / Tech Session held by the Space City Club this weekend.   They rebuilt a total of three steering racks....at no charge.   Having people like this associated with the marque is simply fantastic.
Brian
Fulshear,TX

Sent from my iPad