[DeTomaso] (no subject)

B. Seib oldwheel at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 1 15:02:11 EDT 2012

Not just harsh.
It was a mean, ridiculous comment about Mike, who has contributed so much of
value on this list to so many of us.
 Grandmas should know better.

Barry

----

"#10 (Mike Drew) needs to be deleted or have someone that actually
contributes
to the Pantera there.  Get real!!"

Jeez, that's harsh.

Out of curiousity, who are these guys / what is their Pantera connection:

>    4. G. Bertocchi (too late)
>    5. Clay Regazzoni
>    6. Mike Parkes
>    7. Piers Courage
>    8. Brian Redman

???

FWIW Santiago signed my Pantera owners manual, opposite his Dad's printed
signature, which I think is cool.

Phil Hill signed my Dino owners manual "From one Dino driver to another",
which
is really cool.  Heard recently he died.

Pininfarina signed a 512BB owners manual ... but the way things are going,
unlikely I'll buy the car to go with it.  Probably gonna put that one on
eBay.

GD