[DeTomaso] Suspension bushings - extraction

David D Fisher fisher95020 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 13:24:50 EDT 2012

To all who responded - Thanks you very much!    Its interesting that when you
are in the shop by yourself you can get tunnel vision and only see one way to do
something.

I have to admit that I was stubborn enough with my press that I will be
straightening one A-arm before they  all go out to powder coating.  (This is
always the dilemma with a press, especially an air powered press - "perhaps just
a little more force will break it loose").

Straightening, however, looks to be a much easier task than removing the
bushings.   It appears that a piece of solid shaft should run precisely through
both A -arm ends without binding.

David