[DeTomaso] Suspension bushings - extraction

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Sun Apr 1 11:57:51 EDT 2012

FWIW,

Check out:

_http://www.panteraplace.com/page211.htm_
(http://www.panteraplace.com/page211.htm)   details how to remove/install the bushings with hole saws,
adapters, and a stout  vise. I think this is the quickest and cleanest way to do
the  job.

_http://www.panteraplace.com/page210.htm_
(http://www.panteraplace.com/page210.htm)   details how to remove/install the bushings with hole saws,
adapters and a  portable press. I thought this would be an improvement over the
stout vice  method, but it really isn't an improvement when shipping costs are
factored in.  Better to spend the money on a really good bench vice.

_http://www.panteraplace.com/page82.htm_
(http://www.panteraplace.com/page82.htm)   details a tool to help in removing bushings.

Have fun  today,

sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 4/1/2012 8:22:40 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,