[DeTomaso]   CHI 3v 225

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Apr 1 10:43:25 EDT 2012

In a message dated 3/31/12 22 59 18, seanmundy at hotmail.com writes:

> What is the best and still available dual plane and what is the best
> single plane for the chi 3v 225 heads?   I read Dan J say that Scott Cooks
> single and duals are good.  Does the CHI brand dual and single intakes work as
> well?

The motor that Dan engineered for me (408 stroker with CHI 4V heads) uses a
Blue Thunder Pantera-specific dual plane intake which works exceptionally
well.   I willingly gave up probably 50 hp by not using the 3V heads and
matching tarantula-style intake, because I figured 539 hp was enough, and I
wanted to run my stock engine screen.