[DeTomaso] And I thought my garage was full....

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Sep 29 20:15:56 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

Forwarded from a friend....

Mike

Couldn't find some parts for your bike or automobile restore project?
Maybe you were looking for a license plate or some kids toys or just some
knick-knacks.  The reason you couldn't find them is that they are all stored in
this guys warehouses.

It's foolish to put all of this treasure up for sale.  It should all be in
a museum for anyone to come and wonder how the hell one guy could accumulate
all of this.
I don't think they can sell all that stuff in 3 days.

Have you seen this! Amazing collection of mostly auto related stuff.

 All of the stuff shown in these three videos was owned by one guy!  And
now he's dead and now there is going to be an auction,
November 3-5, 2011 Glenview , IL .  From Model T's to '40 Ford converts to
Can Am stuff - it's all going to go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGBJ962eRGc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I47qCXxoKwk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQZbDC4BakU&feature=related